lørdag 23. juni 2012

I put my heart and my soul into my work - art journal



Ny side. Denne gang inspirert av en art journal side jeg så for noen dager siden men som jeg ikke klarer å finne igjen navnet på. I alle fall så brukte hun dylusions inks og "maskerte" slik at det ble striper. Må forsøke å finne den siden igjen. Her har jeg som sagt brukt 8 ulike dylusions inks og laget meg en "maskering" ved hjelp av vanlige ark. Det var starten på siden så tok det i grunnen bare av. Har brukt stensiler fra Dylusions og Julie Fan-Fei Balzer/Crafter's workshop, dylusions inks og stempler, stempler fra Tim Holtz, Sort stempelpute, sort og hvit penn. Sitatet: "I put my heart and my soul into my work and have lost my mind in the process" er fra Van Gogh. (omtrent sånn som jeg føler meg for tiden :D )


This page is inspired by a page I saw on a blog (or was it video) a couple of days ago , but I can't remember who and where (shame on me!!) But the essence was how she colored the background with dylusions in "stripes", using paper as masks. I have used 8 different Dylusions inks, different stencils and stamps. Also used a stencil by Julie Fei-Fan Balzer/Crafter's Workshop. And different stamps by Tim Holtz. The quote is by Van Gogh: "I put my heart and my soul into my work and have lost my mind in the process" (that's how I feel nowadays :D )




7 kommentarer:

Pauline sa...

Jeg liker disse fargesterke sidene dine SÅÅÅ godt!! *sukk*
Du er virkelig god på dette altså!!! :-)

Marjie Kemper sa...

Absolutely FABULOUS!

Eila Sandberg sa...

Så himla läckert med alla starka färger, funderade just hur du hade åstadkommit färgfälten! xoxo

Linda Brun sa...

Lekker lekker. En side å bli glad av.

sandi sa...

This is so cool! Love all the gorgeous colors together. Your journaling pages are always so nice looking. You should pop on over to the Zeus and Zoe blog and enter the mix media challenge that is going on this month! I'd love to see what you come up with for the challenge!

Monica sa...

super gorgeous and boy I sure do agree with that quote!!!!

great colors... this journal just explodes with life.

Scrappegal sa...

U L T R A K U L T ! ! ! !