søndag 28. september 2014

Mandala art journal - DT Art Anthology

 
Our September challenge at Art Anthology was Mandala art .

ohhhh..what a challenge for me, never done one and never heard of it before!

Had to read me up on it to get hold of what the meaning was.

Have to be honest, it will probably not be so many of those for me, not because I didn't like it, but because of my hand/arm/fingers are struggling with such art.
I have tried zentangle, love those, but for the same reason as above ,
I have to drop out of such fine drawing.

But anyway, here is my mandela finally.

I have used colorations together with brush to color the mandela in diffeent colors.

The page is gessoed before I started.
Love the AA Gesso!!

Then I just starting drawing with a black pen.
Different pattern and shapes.
I photographed some of the steps from the start and you can see it in Art Anthology blog.

I just sprayed different colors of Colorations on my craft mat and used the new brush to color in the shapes

On some of the parts I went back and did another layer with colorations, to get a darker color tone, as you see on the "flower" in the middle.

     IMG_6178
IMG_6181

IMG_6182_2

IMG_6183

IMG_6184

IMG_6185

The colors I used were: Colorations: Wild Orchid, Heart, Glorious, Juicy and Studio Blue IMG_5283

That was all from me today, hope you liked it!
hugs
marianne_sig

1 kommentar:

Silje sa...

Superstilig, Marianne! : ) For en jobb og for noen kule farger!!