søndag 5. oktober 2014

She is brave - DT Art Anthology

This month we are doing the breast cancer awareness at Art Anthology.

A terrible , and sometimes deadly disease!

Just after we got our theme for October post I heard that one of my creative friends had been diagnoced with breast cancer and I knew I wanted to make something for her.
Not that this canvas would help her in any way, but just so she knew I was thinking of her. So she's already got the canvas when this post is out.

Hope she liked it.

You can find the whole procedure over at Art Anthology blog, would love if you checked it out!


IIMG_6141 IMG_6148


IMG_6149 IMG_6151 IMG_6152 IMG_6153 IMG_6154

Art Anthology products used:
Gesso (white)
Stone effects: Lava and Bone
Colorations: Timeless and Studio Blue

Other products:
Tim Holtz tissue paper
Stencils
Gelato (black)
Rub-ons

Thanks for now, hope you found my post inspiring!
Hugs
marianne_sig

1 kommentar:

Scraps of Elegance sa...

Stunning background...so much energy, passion and movement. I wish your friend a speedy and healthy recovery.