lørdag 8. november 2014

Platanias by night - DT Art Anthology

Hi peeps!
Do you know what day it is today?
Yes, correct, it's Saturday, 8th of November.
In fact, it's my Birthday!!  Hippity hip hooray for me!
So, let's get over to some serious crafting!
Today I have a layout to show you with a photo from our summervacation in Platanias, Crete featuring Art Anthology
We went up to the old town at night and got this fabolous view over Platanias city and the Mediterranean sea.
I wanted to use some of the new  gorgeous Art Anthology stencils and on this layout I used the birds  -  "Take flight" as my "centerpiece".
I think , one of my favorite! (and has been using it a lot on art journals etc lately)
If you want to check out how this layout was made, check out Art Anthology blog and today's post. More details and photos to be found there!
IMG_6749
IMG_6744
IMG_6745IMG_6746  Art Antholgy products used:
Colorations: ink spot, salted caramel, patience
Stone effects: Lava
Stencils: Twilight and Take flight
Embedibles: stars
Hope you liked my Birtdaypost and wish you all a glorious day!
Hugs
marianne_sig