torsdag 8. januar 2015

Some art journals for CHA in my homemade journal

Now, only a couple of days before CHA, I’m showing some of the pages in my homemade journal, made specially for CHA and Stayce DeWid/Art Anthology.
I started with watercolor paper and just folded and stiched with some stiches in the middle. The outside of the journal is a  canvas sheet, folded around one watercolor paper.
Most of the pages are gessoed first, some also with some gel medium, just to make some different look.
And I have used mostly Colorations spray inks on the pages, not so much paint.
So sit back and enjoy my pages! Hope you get some inspiration!
Here is the front of the journal


front

front2front3
And here is the back: back
First page after the cover.
You can see how I’ve folded the canvas sheet around this page.
On this page I also used some of Art Anthology gorgeous stencils
page1page1-1
Page 2:
Other colors and stencils
page2page2-1
Look how I made some “blush” in her cheeks, with colorations and a brush
page2-2
On the little tag you see how the colorations have reacted differently on the part where I have Gesso and not Gessoed. I really like that effect and use it all the time in my journals.
Try not to be so perfect when I gesso the paged and then I get such result.
page2-3
Page 3
Green is not one of my favorite colors (apart from the awesome green/neo-green of my car), but I really liked how this page turned out.
Mathced with some Gesso+stencils and black Gelatos it really spoke to me.
Stamped a lot with different stamps and used a green stamp-pad
page3page3-1page3-2page3-3page3-4
Page 4
I love it when I find some really fun sarcastic quotes and matching that to some magazine images
Here I used some of the awesome Gesso by Art Anthology and the circle stencil
page4
page4-1
page4-2
Page 5
On this page I’ve used Stone effect Lava and the bird-stencil
page5page5-1
Page 6
I love the yellow/pink combination on this spread and when I found the two images in my pile matching so good I was really happy. (and to be honest, made me jump a bit, because I felt it looked awesome)
page5-2page5-3page6
I hope you enjoyed my pages, and if you go to CHA, please stop by and take a look at the journal and see all the other gorgeous projects from the Dream Team!
Hugs

2 kommentarer:

Barbro sa...

En fryyyyyd å se denne flotte hjemmelagde AJ-en din du fantastiske kunstneriske flotte quinde :D

Seth sa...

What an incredible book. Really would want to see this one in person!