lørdag 11. juli 2015

Be wild - art journal DT Mixed Media Place

Hi Mixed Media Place fan!

 Hope you all are well wherever you are. Nowadays here in Norway it’s way to warm to be inside so the terrace is a fantastic place to be.

And warm weather and art journaling outside – perfect match!

So this month I have an art journal to show you. Hope I can inspire you to do some mixed media art journal!




This time I decided to mix a photo from a magazine and yummy background.  I have piles of glossy magazines and love using images in my journaling.








My background is made with gesso, gel medium, Ecoline watercolors, stencils and stamps of course.
Mixed Media Place is filled with all those products so it’s no problem finding stuff to play with.


Hope you like my page and check out my post at Mixed Media Place to see the products I have used.

1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Your journal page is gorgeous and I love the colors and collage of pieces. I have been wanting to try to put together a collage - but have yet to try - maybe I'll check Youtube for some guidance. I do love the Ecoline colors and they are on my "need" list.