tirsdag 27. oktober 2015

Getaway - DT 2Crafty Chipboard

Hello peeps!


Today I have a fun layout featuring 2Crafty Chipboard to show you.



This one is from a crop I went to last year (in fact, it's the same crop we are going to now this weekend).
My friend Vibeke and myself drove for several hours, stayed at a hotel and had lots of fun.



Lots going on here in the layout as you see.
I loved the Messy Square Frames and used several of them as layers on top and under the photo.





I used ink pad randomly on the chippies, here you see "getaway", on of the words from the Mini Travel World set 2



Details of the frame beneath the photo and paperlayers
I love all kind of chicken wires and so happy to use these from 2Crafty.
Usually I cut them in pieces as you see here



To match the chicken wire chippie I used a chicken wire stamp as well

My background is made with Ecoline watercolor, stencils and stamps


2Crafty Chipboards used:
Chicken wire panel
Messy Square Frames
Mini travel world set 2
ATC words 1
Adornment set 1

 Check out my post at  2Crafty blog as well







Ingen kommentarer: