søndag 27. desember 2015

Sisters are attached - DT 2Crafty Chipboard


Hi and a Merry Christmas to you all.
Hope you all are having a good time, enjoying the holiday with family and friends


Today I have a layout to share with you, featuring 2Crafty Chipboard, from our trip to London earlier this year.

You can find the whole post at 2Crafty Chipboard blog 





I knew that I had to have this gorgeous chippie title, as I had a lot of photos of the girls together.




All the chippies are colored with archival ink in a "blue'ish" colortone


The "Elegant hearts" were perfect for this layout with my two daughters and I used some of the "Floral Branch" attached to the heart. And added a few flowers as well.


I also used bits of the Fiddlesticks chippie underneath the photo and also some bits of 
the Floral Branch. Almost looked like fence.
And as the photo is taken outside Buckingham Palace in one of the parks, 
it matched my photos perfectly!



I used gesso and stencils on the background.

2Crafty Chipboards used:
Sisters are attached @ the heart
Elegant Hearts
Fiddlesticks panel
Floral Branch
  

  







1 kommentar:

Kathy Bradley sa...

Marianne - a most gorgeous page! I love all the details and the photo is lovely!