fredag 19. februar 2016

Giftbag - Creative Gym Challenge DT Mixed Media Place

Awesome fun challenge this month at Mixed Media Place! 
It's all about Coffee!!

I love coffee and drink a lot of it.
Well, I'm a bit old fashioned and drink only the "old" type, black coffee without any form of suger, milk or flavours.



Here is a giftbag I made for a friend who just turned 40.

My coffee here are the tags outside of the bag, they are soaked with instant coffee. In fact they were having a good long bath in coffee.



Metal, stencil, mica powder, Ecoline watercolor and chippies are used to decorate the bag.



The chippies are from 2Crafty Chipboard



















Hope you got some inspiration and I would love to see some "coffee-products"!

And check out the fabolous projects from the team here




3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Hi Marianne, popping over from Mixed Media Place, really love the giftbag, very masculine project, perfect for a man!!!

SewPaperPaint sa...

Hi Marianne, your tag is so inspiring! The coffee I love, but the theme threw me a little! You've inspired me so much with your great detail and color selection. Gorgeous project! <3

Salla sa...

Great project and what a fun challenge theme!